what was the first video game you played?

Vitamin Pwn

The first game I played was Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis.

... Well actually, that's the first game I played where I remember the title of it. The real first game I played was on an old computer (DOS I think, or some ancient form of Windows) where it was one of those overhead view games where you're a plane shooting down other planes and bombing buildings. Even in my memory, that game had some really awesome graphics despite its age. I just can't, for the life of me, remember what it was called.

The first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles, when I was 7 years old. I remember it very well, I played as Knuckles on the ice level, and couldn't figure out what to do until my cousin showed me his moves. To this day it is still my favorite Sonic game. And yes, I do still like Sonic.

First video game I had was the Atari 2600 (Google it)

The system came with 1 game Combat

First video game ever played was Pong or Bat & Ball

I'm old

Lol I hear ya bro I'm pretty sure my first game was pong to either way what ever game it was it was on the Atari. Was combat the tank game?

• 2 weeks later...

The first video game that I remember playing (and owning) was Gex: Enter the Gecko. I'm sure I played a few games before that, but it's the one I can really remember playing quite a bit when I was younger.

i remember that game i loved playing it, all of the movie references it had, that was a good game