Azaxx's 100 000 Shouts

SykoWolf

Congratulations to Azaxx on reaching the epic milestone of 100 000 shouts!!! :D

Im sure many of you noticed how much he can talk :P

As his friend i say...... CONGRATULATIONS AZA

As a Community Member i say........ CONGRATULATIONS AZAXX

As a fellow shouter i say......... RACE YOU TO 200 000!!!

Either way, congrats Aza :D

• Like 2

:coffee:

seriously? I can't believe this. come ON guys, not cool. Should this really be encouraged? I mean how many times before have you ever heard of congratulating some on using the shoutbox waayyyyy too much I mean jeeze this is terrible. What has this place come to, first we're telling people don't talk in the shoutbox, no talk in the shoutbox, back and forth, I can't keep up. Well I for one, will not stand for this sort of moral debauchery, to do so would be to discard my honor and integrity, in effect strip my self respect. I will be damned to hell before I compromise my very namesake and yes! It is that close to my heart, this issue at hand. Our very free will and the future of our nation balances on the fulcrum of this very topic! NAY, I say our very existence and the existence of our children is at stake! I will not stand for it, I cannot stand for it, this must come to an end. For years we have struggled with the constant threat of such a scenario which is developing before our very eyes. Only we can change the future now set before us! And so you must choose, we must all choose and we must choose now! Are you the kind of individual that will support such a degradation not only our culture and way of life but the very fabric of our community as a species. This is beyond you and I, when you make this decision take into account all of the lives of helpless refugees all over the world, pushed from their homelands, besieged by crimes shouters have committed against them. In my calm judgment, the Nation faces today a more grave emergency than in 1917. Obviously, these few minutes tonight permit no opportunity to lay down the ten or a dozen closely related objectives of a plan to meet our present emergency, but I can draw a few essentials, a beginning in fact, of a planned program. Fifteen years ago my public duty called me to an active part in a great national emergency, the World War. Success then was due to a leadership whose vision carried beyond the timorous and futile gesture of sending a tiny army of 150,000 trained soldiers and the regular navy to the aid of our allies. The generalship of that moment conceived of a whole Nation mobilized for war, economic, industrial, social and military resources gathered into a vast unit capable of and actually in the process of throwing into the scales ten million men equipped with physical needs and sustained by the realization that behind them were the united efforts of 110,000,000 human beings. It was a great plan because it was built from bottom to top and not from top to bottom. How much do the shallow thinkers realize, for example, that approximately one-half of our whole population, fifty or sixty million people, earn their living by farming or in small towns whose existence immediately depends on farms. They have today lost their purchasing power. Why? They are receiving for farm products less than the cost to them of growing these farm products. The result of this loss of purchasing power is that many other millions of people engaged in industry in the cities cannot sell industrial products to the farming half of the Nation. This brings home to every city worker that his own employment is directly tied up with the farmer's dollar. No Nation can long endure half bankrupt. Main Street, Broadway, the mills, the mines will close if half the buyers are broke. These unhappy times call for the building of plans that rest upon the forgotten, the unorganized but the indispensable units of economic power, for plans like those of 1917 that build from the bottom up and not from the top down, that put their faith once more in the forgotten man at the bottom of the economic pyramid. Every man and woman who gives any thought to the subject knows that if our factories run even 80 percent of capacity, they will turn out more products than we as a Nation can possibly use ourselves. The answer is that if they run on 80 percent of capacity, we must sell some goods abroad. How can we do that if the outside Nations cannot pay us in cash? And we know by sad experience that they cannot do that. The only way they can pay us is in their own goods or raw materials, but this foolish tariff of ours makes that impossible. I cannot escape the conclusion that one of the essential parts of a national program of restoration must be to restore purchasing power to the farming half of the country. The value of goods internationally exchanged is today less than half of what it was three or four years ago. Closely associated with this first objective is the problem of keeping the home-owner and the farm-owner where he is, without being dispossessed through the foreclosure of his mortgage. The present condition of our national affairs is too serious to be viewed through partisan eyes for partisan purposes. It is said that Napoleon lost the battle of Waterloo because he forgot his infantry--he staked too much upon the more spectacular but less substantial cavalry. It is high time to get back to fundamentals. It is high time to admit with courage that we are in the midst of an emergency at least equal to that of war. Let us mobilize to meet it.

:lazy:

just kiddddding we know azaxx uses his powers for good, congratulations old friend :hi5: jumping high five! do it!

• Like 3

:coffee:

seriously? I can't believe this. come ON guys, not cool. Should this really be encouraged? I mean how many times before have you ever heard of congratulating some on using the shoutbox waayyyyy too much I mean jeeze this is terrible. What has this place come to, first we're telling people don't talk in the shoutbox, no talk in the shoutbox, back and forth, I can't keep up. Well I for one, will not stand for this sort of moral debauchery, to do so would be to discard my honor and integrity, in effect strip my self respect. I will be damned to hell before I compromise my very namesake and yes! It is that close to my heart, this issue at hand. Our very free will and the future of our nation balances on the fulcrum of this very topic! NAY, I say our very existence and the existence of our children is at stake! I will not stand for it, I cannot stand for it, this must come to an end. For years we have struggled with the constant threat of such a scenario which is developing before our very eyes. Only we can change the future now set before us! And so you must choose, we must all choose and we must choose now! Are you the kind of individual that will support such a degradation not only our culture and way of life but the very fabric of our community as a species. This is beyond you and I, when you make this decision take into account all of the lives of helpless refugees all over the world, pushed from their homelands, besieged by crimes shouters have committed against them. In my calm judgment, the Nation faces today a more grave emergency than in 1917. Obviously, these few minutes tonight permit no opportunity to lay down the ten or a dozen closely related objectives of a plan to meet our present emergency, but I can draw a few essentials, a beginning in fact, of a planned program. Fifteen years ago my public duty called me to an active part in a great national emergency, the World War. Success then was due to a leadership whose vision carried beyond the timorous and futile gesture of sending a tiny army of 150,000 trained soldiers and the regular navy to the aid of our allies. The generalship of that moment conceived of a whole Nation mobilized for war, economic, industrial, social and military resources gathered into a vast unit capable of and actually in the process of throwing into the scales ten million men equipped with physical needs and sustained by the realization that behind them were the united efforts of 110,000,000 human beings. It was a great plan because it was built from bottom to top and not from top to bottom. How much do the shallow thinkers realize, for example, that approximately one-half of our whole population, fifty or sixty million people, earn their living by farming or in small towns whose existence immediately depends on farms. They have today lost their purchasing power. Why? They are receiving for farm products less than the cost to them of growing these farm products. The result of this loss of purchasing power is that many other millions of people engaged in industry in the cities cannot sell industrial products to the farming half of the Nation. This brings home to every city worker that his own employment is directly tied up with the farmer's dollar. No Nation can long endure half bankrupt. Main Street, Broadway, the mills, the mines will close if half the buyers are broke. These unhappy times call for the building of plans that rest upon the forgotten, the unorganized but the indispensable units of economic power, for plans like those of 1917 that build from the bottom up and not from the top down, that put their faith once more in the forgotten man at the bottom of the economic pyramid. Every man and woman who gives any thought to the subject knows that if our factories run even 80 percent of capacity, they will turn out more products than we as a Nation can possibly use ourselves. The answer is that if they run on 80 percent of capacity, we must sell some goods abroad. How can we do that if the outside Nations cannot pay us in cash? And we know by sad experience that they cannot do that. The only way they can pay us is in their own goods or raw materials, but this foolish tariff of ours makes that impossible. I cannot escape the conclusion that one of the essential parts of a national program of restoration must be to restore purchasing power to the farming half of the country. The value of goods internationally exchanged is today less than half of what it was three or four years ago. Closely associated with this first objective is the problem of keeping the home-owner and the farm-owner where he is, without being dispossessed through the foreclosure of his mortgage. The present condition of our national affairs is too serious to be viewed through partisan eyes for partisan purposes. It is said that Napoleon lost the battle of Waterloo because he forgot his infantry--he staked too much upon the more spectacular but less substantial cavalry. It is high time to get back to fundamentals. It is high time to admit with courage that we are in the midst of an emergency at least equal to that of war. Let us mobilize to meet it.

:lazy:

just kiddddding we know azaxx uses his powers for good, congratulations old friend :hi5: jumping high five! do it!

Dafuq did I just read!? :rofl:

No paragraphs used either xD

• 3 months later...