Graphics of Halo 4?

Dunlevy

I'm assuming that the visuals in this game will be stunning. Does Halo 4 support 1080i picture? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I just want to find out before i buy a new HDMI cord.

Thank you!

Also BR or DMR in halo 4? I'm thinking BR :fun:

Yeah Halo 4 will support up to 1080p. It comes standard 720p.

I'm assuming that the visuals in this game will be stunning. Does Halo 4 support 1080i picture? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I just want to find out before i buy a new HDMI cord.

Thank you!

It should look stunning on any HD display. From the gameplay footage that I've seen on Waypoint channel on YouTube, I must confess that I am impressed by it. Crysis 2 status visuals in my mind.

hey, do you have an XBL account?? I sent a friend request to the GT "Tallgeese" like it says on your profile, but it has been pending for months now. I've been hoping to play with you sometime

Oh the ll are actuall capital i's that could be why...someone else has the Tallgeese account but doesnt play online...so I had to go with 2 ii's

To be honest there's not gonna be any noticeable difference if it's 1080i or 1080p because most games run at sub-HD resolutions, and are just upscaled. But get the HDMI cord regardless of this, it's the way to go.

Pretty much, thats why I lold when he wrote 1080i not 108p lol

Impressed the Xbox 360 can even handle the new titles coming out. Was worried when they did the 'behind the scenes' with ODST and said they had to "fake the rain" because the hardware couldn't handle Rain (rain drops).

-next gen Xbox can't come out fast enough, don't want to buy a 7yr piece of hardware only to replace it in ~2yrs :(

Thank you!

I like the DMR but I despise bloom so probably BR or carbine.