Halo 4 Livestream

Tallgeese

I feel as if it'll definitely increase their initial sales revenue. It just seems as if they don't care if a handful of players drop off after a few months due to the lack of a competitive ranking system.

Initital sales numbers are all they need to continue to make the Halo series...if players drop off they will say it is due to other games being released and people just not having as much time to devote to halo 4. It really is too bad 343i chose to seemingly ignore the fact that a mojority of the community wanted a ranked system...

Initital sales numbers are all they need to continue to make the Halo series...if players drop off they will say it is due to other games being released and people just not having as much time to devote to halo 4. It really is too bad 343i chose to seemingly ignore the fact that a mojority of the community wanted a ranked system...

I'm confused as to why they chose to leave this feature out. I mean it couldnt have been that hard to add this. I have heard them say it's to prevent boosting but until recently i didnt know what boosting was and i've been playing Halo for years. Maybe they will add it at a later date but if they don't, it wont stop me from playing Halo 4.

I'm confused as to why they chose to leave this feature out. I mean it couldnt have been that hard to add this. I have heard them say it's to prevent boosting but until recently i didnt know what boosting was and i've been playing Halo for years. Maybe they will add it at a later date but if they don't, it wont stop me from playing Halo 4.

Yeah only thing I can think of is that they will add the visible ranks in later as a patch or something