Two thoughts - Pistols & Johnson

GrayForce

This is just something I thought of. The first one is a serious thought... the second is more of a joke.

First: Johnson

- We all know that Johnson was seen in the first Halo game hugging an Elite as the Pillar's engines go up in flames. But then in Halo 2, he's back with the phrase 'it's classified' regarding his escape from the first Halo ring. While I understand that this will be just a bunch of upgraded graphics for the most part... will we get to see how Johnson actually escaped in this version? (I'm not looking for an absolute answer - just guesses from people).

Second: The Pistol

In Halo CE, the Pistol was one of the best weapons because it could hold so much ammo and rounds, and kill something with only like three shots to the head. So in Halo 2 and so on... did the UNSC decide to make the pistol weaker because it made Snipers feel bad about themselves?

yes i would also like to know how johnson escpaed from a huge ring blowing up, the surface area would of been massive, did he use armor lock or something like a bawss? xD

i like your idea for the 2nd one, i would be embarassed too if i got 3 shotted by a pistol. xD

Johnson still might be alive for all we know. I mean he has died so much that it is quite possible.

Agreed. Sgt. Johnson is like Kenny. Maybe when we see him in the next game he will be waking up out of his bed and upset because no one can ever remember remember his deaths. Or maybe he's a cyborg.