Playable Elites

xXPartyBoyXx294

Because it's just time consuming. They will have to decide if the elites are kept the way their anotomy is (faster stronger larger etc.) like in reach or they will have to change it in a spartan form (make them smaller ad adjust the hitboxes) like in halo 3, which left the elites with a part of neck where you could throw grenade through.

Because it's just time consuming. They will have to decide if the elites are kept the way their anotomy is (faster stronger larger etc.) like in reach or they will have to change it in a spartan form (make them smaller ad adjust the hitboxes) like in halo 3, which left the elites with a part of neck where you could throw grenade through.

Exactly, there's not really any point in including them. People just complain because it's "not there". They probably won't play as them, they just want them to be there in the game because all the other games did so.

So what are we just going to play as spartans, come on, halo reach,3,2,kind of wars not first person, so why pull it out.

Because War Games is a simulation between Spatan IV's for training purposes...Spartan vs Spartan, not Spartan vs Elite. Reach took place many years in the Halo timeline of events, and Elites are not the primary enemies anymore.

I hate the rare times you roll any elite games in team slayer, was a case of abusing the roll then plasma nade the enemy. Every game the same dull format with almost all players averaging a 50-50 kr and getting 12-13 kills. The only time it seemed to work was in Invasion games, then it seemed natural to have defending spartans vs attacking elites. I guess closest to that now will be Dominion, but having not played it I'm not sure if it'd be an advantage to have them in that.

I guess you could argue why covenant vehicles and weapons are brought into war games if the elites aren't around and covenant aren't the key enemy now, so why even practice using their weaponry in a simulation. But I can't see many people being bothered by their absence in 4's matchmaking.