Looking for new Halo 4 friends.

Baeztoberfest

As with a new game I decided I'd like to make a new group of friends. I only ask that you be 18 or older, a fan of Halo, and open to playing routinely with other group members.

Mostly I was just wanting someone or someone's to beat the campaign with (legendary of course) and to excel through the ranks with. You don't have to be the best but if you are skilled it is welcome.

I just wanted to find a new group of people to forge our way through this new trilogy.

A little about myself. I'm 24. In the army and I'm married with a one year old. But since ten years ago I've always just been a huge fan of the series. Even in Afghanistan whipping my squad leader in some team slayer was always the highlight of my day. That said I don't always have ALL day to play but it is my most FAVORITE past time. So I think getting a few people who are equally as amped as I am would be cool. New players and new friends really.

So in closing thanks for considering. I know this may belong in a clan recruitment? But that's not the crowd I'm aiming for here. Like I said. New Halo 4 friends. Skill is just a plus. Shoot me a message on here or feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks again!

• Like 1

As with a new game I decided I'd like to make a new group of friends. I only ask that you be 18 or older, a fan of Halo, and open to playing routinely with other group members.

Mostly I was just wanting someone or someone's to beat the campaign with (legendary of course) and to excel through the ranks with. You don't have to be the best but if you are skilled it is welcome.

I just wanted to find a new group of people to forge our way through this new trilogy.

A little about myself. I'm 24. In the army and I'm married with a one year old. But since ten years ago I've always just been a huge fan of the series. Even in Afghanistan whipping my squad leader in some team slayer was always the highlight of my day. That said I don't always have ALL day to play but it is my most FAVORITE past time. So I think getting a few people who are equally as amped as I am would be cool. New players and new friends really.

So in closing thanks for considering. I know this may belong in a clan recruitment? But that's not the crowd I'm aiming for here. Like I said. New Halo 4 friends. Skill is just a plus. Shoot me a message on here or feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks again!

we have to be over 18 :/

I was just looking for a mature crowd. If you're under 18 no offense. Feel free to add regardless. I just wasn't wanting to play with a bunch of people who are all about some dumb stuff. Maybe I was condescending? :/ My fault.

i know what you mean. I'm 14 and most of my friends who play halo just mess around. Alot of people my age just care about screwing around but I play the game because I find it fun.

I'm only 16 as well, but I guess you could call me pretty mature. Of course I tend to joke around sometimes when I'm in a good mood, but not the kind of "childish insults" or "lame jokes" as you're probably referring to. I'd like to be one of your new Halo friends, so add me on Xbox Live if you want to. My Gamertag is l Lunar Hawk l. I'm from Norway, so my English accent may not be perfect. I hope to play with you in the future, cheers!