FUD & Halo 4 relations

Legit Ewok

In the recent news posting on Frank O'Connors interview about FUD he says this;

You just talked about a character that ages 40 years when he appears in Halo 4, are there any other ways you can talk about how Forward Unto Dawn ties into the Spartan Ops or the main campaign of Halo 4?

Not without giving away some spoilers. There’s a device that’s used throughout the show that does have a very direct connection to Halo 4, but I don’t want to ruin it. It’s a piece of context for the overall premise of the show and it will make sense by the time you see episode two, that will completely make sense, but I don’t want to spoil that for viewers.

What do you think hes referring to when hes talking about the device thats used throughout the show that has a direct connection to halo 4?

Interesting... Gonna dig deeper into this

Edit: Frank when interview always uses the word "Device" as something to describe a story telling element.

My educated guess is that the description of the roman general throwing himself unto his sword might be what Frank is referring to. I would say that Laskey might have to do something similar in halo 4.

But that is just my guess

Interesting... Gonna dig deeper into this

Edit: Frank when interview always uses the word "Device" as something to describe a story telling element.

My educated guess is that the description of the roman general throwing himself unto his sword might be what Frank is referring to. I would say that Laskey might have to do something similar in halo 4.

But that is just my guess

I don't think so because in the interview he said it would be obvious to us by episode 2, and there's no way to know about what happens in the story. And we know Lasky won't die in Halo 4 because we see him in Spartan Ops, which is 6 months after the campaign.

I don't think so because in the interview he said it would be obvious to us by episode 2, and there's no way to know about what happens in the story. And we know Lasky won't die in Halo 4 because we see him in Spartan Ops, which is 6 months after the campaign.

Correct, Lasky does not die in FUD, he is in Spartan Ops which takes place 6 months AFTER the Halo 4 campaign.

And I agree NJL, the device is probably the Infinity that connects them all