forge pieces

thataveragegamer

I've seen the forge demos for halo 4 and i have seen most of the pieces they have. I have not seen anything to new or cool. I was hoping that they would add a more forge pieces and get rid of the budget when halo 4 was first announced. I can understand that they needed to keep the budget due to fps issues. But i still haven't seen any amazing pieces to work with. I hope they do add more but if not; Oh well...

Personally you can't ask for too much more, with all the pieces that were in Reach and the new budget you could make alot of amazing stuff.

If they do add alot more pieces I will be happy as well, but I will be fine with a better budget. I was good at making structures, but I always had so little budget left when my vision was realized that I couldn't put in weapons.

The pieces on ravine seem similar to the ones we have seen on forge world. The other maps, Impact and Erosion, have a much different pallet than before.

The UNSC set looks good, especially the map they pre-made using it. They never showed us the Erosion pieces during the recently map tour, could hold some interesting things. I want more destructible objects like they showed the crates in ravine. It'd be awesome to go on a marathon stomping frenzy in the Mantis breaking items to score.

On a side note about cosmetic items, I recently ran through the reach campaign again and they held so many items back like the cb radios and even wheelchairs. I'd like to see at least a few interesting cosmetic items not just a deck chair like forgeworld had.

On a side note about cosmetic items, I recently ran through the reach campaign again and they held so many items back like the cb radios and even wheelchairs. I'd like to see at least a few interesting cosmetic items not just a deck chair like forgeworld had.

I agree. There were so many models in halo reach that could have been on the pallet and were not added. I would like to make a fridge store but that won't happen until I can forge fridges :D

How about the object limits? They don't look any better. This restricted me much more than the budget did in Reach. Only 100 building blocks and 100 walls maximum. So few to work with. Perhaps a modded map will come out quickly that will provide more, for those who are willing to fight off the bugs like me.