Bring Back Safe Havens

Katham91

Safe Havens vs Alpha Zombies  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Safe Havens Be Brought Back?

So recently my friend has been quite addicted to the Living Dead playlist, but unfortunately times have changed. It seems there are more and more choices for Alpha Zombies, and infection gets the shaft. And on that note, where is the Safe Havens playlist? It makes it more fun for zombies to be able to race to a point where there are defenders, and it changes, rather than a bunch of 5 defenders sitting in the vent on Sword Base (yes we've all seen it). I say to take out Alpha Zombies (even though infinite sprint is fun) and bring back Safe Havens & Normal Infection. Who doesn't like to be able to evade across half a map? or rack up kills in a safe zone, but then have to change up your game when it changes. Who wants to keep playing games where people camp 24/7? vote!

• 1 month later...

turn off friendly fire before they do anything else to infection playlist

since when does halo turn off friendly fire? we need a boot option like they have in other playlist thats sounds more realistic just as fun just kick them out of the game. give them the (boot)

So recently my friend has been quite addicted to the Living Dead playlist, but unfortunately times have changed. It seems there are more and more choices for Alpha Zombies, and infection gets the shaft. And on that note, where is the Safe Havens playlist? It makes it more fun for zombies to be able to race to a point where there are defenders, and it changes, rather than a bunch of 5 defenders sitting in the vent on Sword Base (yes we've all seen it). I say to take out Alpha Zombies (even though infinite sprint is fun) and bring back Safe Havens & Normal Infection. Who doesn't like to be able to evade across half a map? or rack up kills in a safe zone, but then have to change up your game when it changes. Who wants to keep playing games where people camp 24/7? vote!

Katham I see what you are talking about and also agree with Jester. Check out my OP in the H4 forum on "The New Infection" and let me know what an avid player thinks of those ideas.

i've played a few safe haven games before alpha zombies took over and i gotta say it wasn't something i enjoyed playing in infection. instead of humans camping the zombies just wait around a corner waiting for that hill to expire none of the games i played of safe havens did a human actually survive