what SPARTAN ya wana be?

PublicAlliance

This is the place for stuff about 343! not halo!

GO DOWN MORE

? Um, this is a forum about Halo. This topic should be moved to the offbeat items but I think this is a fine yet unrefined question. 343 is Halo and so on and so forth. It really isn't that out of place however.

• Like 1

A better way to refine this question would be

" If you could choose a spartan from the book series; to play as in Halo 4, who would it be. Excluding Master Chief."

While I can't remember his name there was a spartan from Halo Legends who road in a giant suit of Black Spartan Armor and was near unbeatable. I would choose this Spartan and Armor.

While I can't remember his name there was a spartan from Halo Legends who road in a giant suit of Black Spartan Armor and was near unbeatable. I would choose this Spartan and Armor.

I think that you are talking about the prototype and he is actually not an spartan is just a soldier that is using a new prototype armor and he is really cool.

I will be a Spartan IV my own spartan, specialized on the use of sniper rifle. Very quiet kills of one head shot. memeber of a special group of spartans called Dark Asassinss

IF U HAD TO BE A SPARTAN WHAT SPARTAN WOULD U CHOOSE? ENCLUSING MASTER CHEIF? :yay:

Just to be sure, by that word there, do you mean 'excluding' or 'including'..?

? Um, this is a forum about Halo. This topic should be moved to the offbeat items but I think this is a fine yet unrefined question. 343 is Halo and so on and so forth. It really isn't that out of place however.

While it's very appropriate for this to be moved to 'offbeat items', the entirety of this forum is not about Halo. While Halo is a humongous part of it, and probably the reason why >85% of it's members are here, there are some sections that aren't related to Halo what-so-ever. 343i has other projects and events that go on, but again, Halo IS one of the biggest reasons almost all of us are here, including myself. I'm not making an attack or aggressive remark, I just wanted to try to clarify. :)

• Like 1