Spyro

Election poll  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Zelda (Elf)
    • TwilightSparkle
    • iTz Vplus2
    • Mr. Bashful Brute

I'm going to have to vote for Vplus2. He is putting in alot of effort , and it seems like he would be a good president

(whatever they do) :laughing:

You got my vote man!!!!!!!

Well, what can i say

Of course a tie for presidency between Zelda and myself would be nice, but who am i to say i dont want the win after the time i put into it?

Best of luck to everyone, but when if a tie isnt possible and the only options are win or lose, i rather take this one home with me :)

Well, what can i say

Of course a tie for presidency between Zelda and myself would be nice, but who am i to say i dont want the win after the time i put into it?

Best of luck to everyone, but when if a tie isnt possible and the only options are win or lose, i rather take this one home with me :)

You want us to tie? lol. Why exactly? I am curious. :)

You want us to tie? lol. Why exactly? I am curious. :)

Well, first off i'm a competitive person and didnt even consider this for a split second before earlier i saw that we both had 23 votes

then it hit me :lol:

And i thought that since it's such an amazingly close deal between us two and since you're my Birthday Buddy, what better than ruling over the USF together? :D

Brute gives us toots! :P therefore funny fart yes BRUTÉ

If i weren't in this election and had to decide between Vplus2 = You and Brute for toots!, guess what side i would pick

Lol, once again thanks to Ryu for coming up with my slogan for this election

• Like 1

If i weren't in this election and had to decide between Vplus2 = You and Brute for toots!, guess what side i would pick

Lol, once again thanks to Ryu for coming up with my slogan for this election

All i have to say is vote for brute, even though you guys are running against eachother :) cus of the toots. BRUTE FOR TOOTS 2012!!!!

• Like 1