New To The Community

BigBEYEA

Hey guys i'm Brad, and im from NB, Canada. Been playing halo since the beginning in 2001, when I was 9. Been addicted ever since. Never got into reach and continued playing on with Halo 3 with long breaks inbetween. Started playing a lot more recently to get the rust off for Halo 4. If you wanna run H3 add me on XBL GT BigBEYEA .

Thanks for the warm welcome in advanced!

Hello and welcome. I'm not sure why but I haven't played H3 in a while but I do know that our very own Archangel Tyrael Loves and only plays halo 3 when it comes to halo games. :) Maybe I'll get mine out soon to play with you. Anyways If you have any question feel free to PM or one of the community mods. Their names are in Blue. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums! I do hope you enjoy it here. And there is one person I know of that plays H3. He is a staff member so his name is in the same color as my text. If you are looking for him, His name is Archangel Tyrael. (Dear lord, if I didn't spell that right, he'll never forgive me. lol) Anyways, there are lots of friendly members here, and that includes both mods and staff. :)