What music will you be listening to while playing Halo 4 war games?

Echo

I'm trying to make a playlist of songs to put on my xbox to listen to while I play war games casually.

What do you guys listen to when playing Halo? (If you listen to anything other than the in-game stuff)

Post some personal favorites! :D (and yes I like dubstep. or at least dubstep that has melody and a good beat...)

I think musis ruins the experience personally.

I use to think that too, and it does change alter the mood when playing match making. But I've started enjoying just chilling in my comfy chair after Biology and listening to somewhat upbeat and yet chill music.

But when I play with friends, definitely keep the music off, unless we aren't trying to be competitive.

i would say you should listen to something with NO words at all, like Techno, dubstep, maybe even classical, depends what you like, words just throw you off, for example of music during a halo match watch the UNSC, Covenet, or Promethean weapon trailer's notice how all the music has no words, thats not by chance, So yeah.

P.S. Now i really want to go play halo with this new Dub-step/ Techno music i got