Not all weapons have been shown yet? (Unknown Promethean weapon)

Echo

I watched all the weapon trailers and noticed it didn't have one promethean weapon that I saw in a different gameplay video...

Look at the video, 2:30 minutes in he starts shooting it on a bridge that looks like the old halo 3 map.

Are there more weapons from humans and covie too? like the plasma cannon (rocket launcher for covie)?

Does anyone know of a confirmed list of all the weapons?

I think you are talking about the Incineration Cannon. It's the Promethean version of the Rocket Launcher and Fuel Rod Gun. It looks great. :)

Nah, I know of that gun. This one shot more like a regular gun. The shots were more constant and the shots weren't red.

Found it btw, I posted it up on the original post ^

Well some have seen them all if u look on youtube alot lol but ya.

It just confuses me... So the weapon trailers didn't have all the weapons after all?

What can we expect then? lol

I'm actually interested in that. However, I think back to the vidoc from the 343 devs about making the Prometheans, and I think that this weapon was a WIP concept eventually to become the Scattershot. So I wouldn't get your hopes up.

You're probably right. I just noticed that at the top right side of the screen when it shows him using the weapon it says PROTOTYPE

yeah it was a prototype. all weapons have been confirmed in the weapons videos. all maps will be shown from now till the launch. so the gametypes are the only surprise. interesting strategy

The gametypes, the campaign missions for those who don't care about spoilers, and which if any returning old vehicles. I'm excited for the latter.

If you're still wondering I think I have the names of all the released Promethean weapons memorized..

There's the Boltshot, the Light Rifle, Suppresor, Incineration Cannon, Scattershot, D:! I can't remember the sniper >.< when I remember I'll edit the post

If you're still wondering I think I have the names of all the released Promethean weapons memorized..

There's the Boltshot, the Light Rifle, Suppresor, Incineration Cannon, Scattershot, D:! I can't remember the sniper >.< when I remember I'll edit the post

The Sniper is the Binary Rifle

• Like 2