I guess I should make one of these eh?

A Zombie Riot

Hello there ladies and gentlemen! Wait a minute... That's not what I had written down...

*goes back and re-reads his cards*

Ah, there it is.

Hello there halo nerds! It's your favorite lovable zombie! Wait. You're saying you don't know who I am? I thought I explained this already. Wait. You're saying I have a memory problem because I'm a zombie?

*eats your brain*

You be quiet with your logic.

Anywho, now that that's over. I'm A Zombie Riot. Am I a Zombie? Well, since I just ate someone's brain... no. No I am not. *tries to hide all the evidence*

I'm 21. I'm a male. And I have a personality that's kind of... strange. I basically like to act younger. Why? Because being old is just not as fun. Even though I can legally drink. And... nevermind.

I've been gaming since the NES days. I've owned almost every console from the NES days up until now (except the dreamcast and the PS3). I got into Halo from playing Halo: CE at my aunts house on christmas. We had lots of fun. I was absolutely addicted to it. Then a couple years later, I moved down to my "mother"'s place (it's in quotations because I don't consider her my mother anymore). And her girlfriends brother was dating this chick, and her son ended up having Halo 2. This was like shortly after It was released. Because it was like late 2004 maybe early 2005. And when I moved back up to my dads, I got an xbox for christmas and the halo triple pack thing (Halo CE, Halo 2 and the Halo 2 multiplayer map pack thing). Had that for like 8 months before I got a 360 and been playing my 360 ever since. Been a member of live for 6 years now. Absolutely love it!

Anywho, if you want to game up with me, My gamertag is my username. The (retail) games I own are:

Portal 2

Halo: Reach

Halo 3

Halo 2 (no live on there anymore... =[)

Fallout: New Vegas

Left 4 Dead 2

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Rock Band 3

Rock Band 2 (doesn't work, there's a huge scratch on the disc and it's unable to read)

Borderlands

Grand Theft Auto IV

I have a bunch of XBLA games too. But that requires me to boot up my 360 to tell you. And I'm too lazy.

Nice to meet you (finally)!

Hey, we've met already in the Shoutbox, but what the hay.

I love 90% of your list of games. Love Portal and Portal 2, myself.

Just officially wanted to say welcome to the community, and we're glad you've joined.

Now please regurgitate my brain, I'll be needing it back to make a post in the GD. =(

Thanks everyone!

Hey, we've met already in the Shoutbox, but what the hay.

I love 90% of your list of games. Love Portal and Portal 2, myself.

Just officially wanted to say welcome to the community, and we're glad you've joined.

Now please regurgitate my brain, I'll be needing it back to make a post in the GD. =(

*gives back your brain*

You're just lucky I didn't actually eat it... I always save the brains.

I hope I didn't give you someone elses brain though... that would be horrible.

Hello there ladies and gentlemen! Wait a minute... That's not what I had written down...

*goes back and re-reads his cards*

Ah, there it is.

Hello there halo nerds! It's your favorite lovable zombie! Wait. You're saying you don't know who I am? I thought I explained this already. Wait. You're saying I have a memory problem because I'm a zombie?

*eats your brain*

You be quiet with your logic.

Anywho, now that that's over. I'm A Zombie Riot. Am I a Zombie? Well, since I just ate someone's brain... no. No I am not. *tries to hide all the evidence*

I'm 21. I'm a male. And I have a personality that's kind of... strange. I basically like to act younger. Why? Because being old is just not as fun. Even though I can legally drink. And... nevermind.

I've been gaming since the NES days. I've owned almost every console from the NES days up until now (except the dreamcast and the PS3). I got into Halo from playing Halo: CE at my aunts house on christmas. We had lots of fun. I was absolutely addicted to it. Then a couple years later, I moved down to my "mother"'s place (it's in quotations because I don't consider her my mother anymore). And her girlfriends brother was dating this chick, and her son ended up having Halo 2. This was like shortly after It was released. Because it was like late 2004 maybe early 2005. And when I moved back up to my dads, I got an xbox for christmas and the halo triple pack thing (Halo CE, Halo 2 and the Halo 2 multiplayer map pack thing). Had that for like 8 months before I got a 360 and been playing my 360 ever since. Been a member of live for 6 years now. Absolutely love it!

Anywho, if you want to game up with me, My gamertag is my username. The (retail) games I own are:

Portal 2

Halo: Reach

Halo 3

Halo 2 (no live on there anymore... =[)

Fallout: New Vegas

Left 4 Dead 2

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Rock Band 3

Rock Band 2 (doesn't work, there's a huge scratch on the disc and it's unable to read)

Borderlands

Grand Theft Auto IV

I have a bunch of XBLA games too. But that requires me to boot up my 360 to tell you. And I'm too lazy.

Nice to meet you (finally)

Welcome to 343 Industries... have a nice stay... ev

Welcome to the Forums... even if I was a little late I still welcomed you. Regardless.