Offensive Bias & Gravemind Symbol in Xbox email.

Adam91

I seen a post that someone made about an email they got from xbox advertising the latest game that are coming out. And in the pictures of those games forerunner symbols flashed on them. Here is a picture of those images if you can zoom you will see the symbol of Offensive Bias. If anyone cant see it well and is not familiar with it just look at my profile pic its the same symbol. Also Graveminds symbol is there too

I didnt recieve the email myself but check your own emails to see if you got it. I think it's called "xbox my games" email.

here are the pics.

fb4vX.jpg?1

• Like 2

It could be something tied to Waypoint. it reminds me of the codes you entered from the terminals to access stuff. Perhaps they are sending out the emails at random, and if one who is lucky enough to get one, uncovers all the sysmbols in order, they can enter them on waypoint and score something?

• Like 1

i really want to know why offensive bias's symbol is there, i have real interest in him and mendicant bias. I also made this topic regarding the symbols seen in the distress signal from the mysterious ship that crashed on installation 04 theres a screen shot from the halo 4 campaign that those symbols.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14371-halo-4-campaign-screen-shot-and-anniversary-terminal-5-connection/

i really want to know why offensive bias's symbol is there, i have real interest in him and mendicant bias. I also made this topic regarding the symbols seen in the distress signal from the mysterious ship that crashed on installation 04 theres a screen shot from the halo 4 campaign that those symbols.

http://www.343indust...l-5-connection/

good find. now you really have me thinking

good find. now you really have me thinking

yeah there has to be a reason why offensive bias and gravemind's symbols are there. I'm more interested in why Offensives bias symbol is there but the reason the graveminds is there maybe because there is a flood game type and maybe thats a little reference to gravemind.