Bannable offences (newfound offence)

Destyran

once your an inheritor like me credits mean nothing. honestly i have hardly been playing now. really took the fun out i cant keep ranking up. i spent about 10/11 months to get were i am and what it gets you is people trash talking you and cutting you down. but i agree with all of the above NAUGHTY NAUGHTY PEOPLES SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

once your an inheritor like me credits mean nothing. honestly i have hardly been playing now. really took the fun out i cant keep ranking up. i spent about 10/11 months to get were i am and what it gets you is people trash talking you and cutting you down. but i agree with all of the above NAUGHTY NAUGHTY PEOPLES SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

This is the failure of the Reach ranking. You are offered only one type of rank unless you want to play a 4 v 4 Arena. People can defend the system or game till they are blue in the face, but the fact is it is the equivalent of the social rank from games past. Remember this too, many 5 star social generals still played Halo 3 long after reaching the rank. Why? Because the game was actually fun. There were other game type, with individual social play list, ranked play lists and your global rank to excel in. Reach, for most who tried it, held little of the real enjoyment of game play that previous titles did. Blame what you will, but when a game is really good, people don't leave it to play other games.

• Like 1

The I E Z 7ARGET I that is on your 360 appears to have gotten you the ban for AFKing repeatedly. Every single game supports no evidence of movement on that tag.

lol well what about E Z 7ARGET and to defend the other account we had been drinking last night and she kept going adn smoking during the games and the third guy we were playing with can defend that but so are both accounts able to play and receive credits again?

lol well what about E Z 7ARGET and to defend the other account we had been drinking last night and she kept going adn smoking during the games and the third guy we were playing with can defend that but so are both accounts able to play and receive credits again?

If it was your first offense it should only last twenty four hours. Credit bans are global on the 360, meaning all accounts get the ban. It sucks in some instances, but i needed in most. Sorry bro', keep her in the room, lol!

I was playing Halo: Reach when I received notice that my xbox and account had been banned from earning credits. I have looked through forums to find about possible causes and i have come up with two. Either I hit the credit cap or it was while three other players and I were achievement hunting and I used my three extra controllers so it would be just us trying to get achievements. If it was the latter I feel like I was unjustly punished for using those controllers for only eleven games. I would like to know if there is anyway I could be unbanned or who I should talk to resolve this situation. With this being my first credit ban I am assuming it is only for twenty-four hours and some may find me crying over spilled milk but I have never attempted to boost credits in matchmaking, only campaign. The only offense I ever committed on purpose is quitting early when I attempt achievements. This is also a flawed punishment since I can still receive credits through the campaign. Once again, I would like to know who to contact to resolve this issue and how.

My gamertag is HARLEYCHUCK1

I think it's pretty stupid that you get banned for leaving a certain amount of games. It's also pretty stupid that they credit cap you if you disconnect from xbox live during a game after a certain amount of times. I disconnect my xbox live to still get my credits if my team is betraying me. They need to fix the ban system and remove the credit cap.

I was playing Halo: Reach when I received notice that my xbox and account had been banned from earning credits. I have looked through forums to find about possible causes and i have come up with two. Either I hit the credit cap or it was while three other players and I were achievement hunting and I used my three extra controllers so it would be just us trying to get achievements. If it was the latter I feel like I was unjustly punished for using those controllers for only eleven games. I would like to know if there is anyway I could be unbanned or who I should talk to resolve this situation. With this being my first credit ban I am assuming it is only for twenty-four hours and some may find me crying over spilled milk but I have never attempted to boost credits in matchmaking, only campaign. The only offense I ever committed on purpose is quitting early when I attempt achievements. This is also a flawed punishment since I can still receive credits through the campaign. Once again, I would like to know who to contact to resolve this issue and how.

My gamertag is HARLEYCHUCK1

You have answered your own question. You were doing it in match making as well. You deserved the ban, period. Yes if it is your first offense it is just for 24 hours. Your account will be unbanned before you would ever get close to having any result through "official" channels.

Alrighty then can someone post a link to a terms of use such as one for halo reach or xbox live so I can read it myself.

The ban has nothing to do with XBL.As for terms of Reach the ban hammer was placed by bungie to stop boosters / cheaters.You got caught and busted live with it and play the game properly. I fail to see what issues you have.

The following things will not result in a visit from the Banhammer:

Playing with the same group of friends over and over using the party system as long as this is not for the purpose of boosting.

My friends and I were not boosting and I'll be happy to show you all the achievements I acquired on the 21st as well. Also, it does not say anything in the banhammer rules about achievement hunting or how to do it.

They need to reset peoples k/d after they have been busted boosting their kill count. I'm so tired of seeing kids with ridiculous k/d spreads and then when you play them you completely poop on them. Oh your k/d spread is a 4.0 yet you can't get more than 4 kills? Sure kid. Go boost your k/d and GTFO my playlist!

PIGZILLA71-NiS.png?Ver=634580960569404230