Bloom, Trueskill and Stats

Destyran

I know absolutely nothing about the process of removing bloom but I'd like to think that if it involved resetting stats (which seems unlikely) that it would not be done. The community outcry would be far too large.

not no i mean resetting the less herd of stats like efectiveness and stuff how else are woulr they implement true skill if they reset the minor stats like that it would be like playing H3 for your first time starting with a 30highest skill if you know what i mean

Bloom removed and change the sights maybe that's all i care about. But i did really like the 50 system in Halo 3. It gave me something to work on. When i first got the game i was only able to get a 10 or that's what I tried to get. Then I got a 20. Then later on i got a 30, and well then i tried for a 45 in lone wolves and got it.

I guess but i would rather have both all my stuff and a big TU

Actually, scratch that. I'd like for the stats to stay, and the rank be reset. The TU may change Reach entirely. So people will have to start fresh playing the way 343i wants us to play, not continuing Bungie's way with add ins from 343i.

Sorry if that's confusing. xP

^@ reptar

if they di that everyone would go back and play H3.

@ all the bloom haters / trueskill whingers/ mlg pro wannabes

because you all wanted a new game but it can be different then halo 3 so i think youve been playin cod too much all THEY do is release new maps and a campaign but keep the MM the exact same but with a new gametype or weapon. Halo is going to change thats what makes it good GET OVER IT! If they did make it like halo 3 you would just find something else too sook about all you kids just whinge on forums till it you cant sook because its fixed JEEZ i cant wait for the title update for the new H3

Actually, scratch that. I'd like for the stats to stay, and the rank be reset. The TU may change Reach entirely. So people will have to start fresh playing the way 343i wants us to play, not continuing Bungie's way with add ins from 343i.

Sorry if that's confusing. xP

No i understand what your trying to say

^@ reptar

if they di that everyone would go back and play H3.

@ all the bloom haters / trueskill whingers/ mlg pro wannabes

because you all wanted a new game but it can be different then halo 3 so i think youve been playin cod too much all THEY do is release new maps and a campaign but keep the MM the exact same but with a new gametype or weapon. Halo is going to change thats what makes it good GET OVER IT! If they did make it like halo 3 you would just find something else too sook about all you kids just whinge on forums till it you cant sook because its fixed JEEZ i cant wait for the title update for the new H3

Chill dude. No reason for getting hyped up.

^ @ reptar yeah i know but what im trying to say is if i wanted REACH to be more like HALO 3 i would just go play some HALO 3 the only reason i play reach is because its different to H3, i stopped playing it for a reason i was bored of it reach is different lol

@ bonez ^

my main GT: Destyran Highests skill 40 in lonewolves. My bridging account Highest skill: 50 so shut up and a "H3 style rank" wont improve reach.

HALO 3 uses trueskill owned by microsoft.

True skill is flawed.

So unless 343 maketheir own true skill formula They probably wont be using microsofts Trueskill Due to flaws and booster derankers .

Bungie didnt like the true skill system on H3 anyway because it wasent fair to players who couldnt get a 50 and acheieve the max rank. This is why they intro duced the credit system in reach so everyone can get max rank OK!!!!!!

HALO REACH has been out for nearly a year so deal with the changes and get over it!!!