Kilo Team: A Thousand and Beyond Earth

You are a soldier. You can fight with strength and skill, but as an army, you obliviate fortresses and capture strategic locations. Lucky for you, there's a new army branch out there, waiting for your signal. It's called Kilo Team, a battalion destined for valor, unchallenged for honor.

When you first join, you will be challenged with a test known as the Promotion. If you pass, you will become an Attendant, one of the finest initiates in the corps, destined to battle on foot. Your discipline and strength will be tested.

When the time is right, you will be challenged with another test, known as the Decision. Here, you must make a choice between leading the other attendants into battle or to fight along side and assist those in danger. After you have made your choice, you will spar against your comrades, and you will become either an Accountant, or an Assistant.

Once you have proven that you can guide others, you will face the final challenge; a test known as the Ascension. You will then dogfight an Ascendant, mono de mono. If you survive, you will become an Ascendant yourself. The Ascendant is an honor like no other, that no other clan's highest rank would dominate in the Ascendant's presence.

There are many like ourselves out there, gathering members and ruling an single leader division. But we are surely to dominate their presence. As we rage the meadows, guns blazing, if there is one thing you should remember, it's that glory and honor will guide our ascension.

This looks incredibly organised and I have to say that I was thoroughly intrigued whilst reading through it. You seem to know what you are doing, and I respect that. I have come here to ask you and your clan for an eight verses eight clan match sometime within the next week.

I would like you to get back to me please when you can, so we can organise something and get the show on the road.

With great honour and respect,

Special Operations Operative; Torix 'Kai Verassee