Covenant Weapons Video?

Sierra1117

Imn this weeks bulletin, it said this at the end, "See you next week! Through the scope of a covenant weapon, if all goes according to plan..." I'm pretty sure bs angel just confirmed a covenant version of the UNSC Weapons Video, or it could be Making Halo 4 Part 3, but i think it will be about the weapons. What do you guys think? And would you want more wub wub?

• Like 1

Although I've been anticipating and would love to see a Covanant weapons spotlight, I think the dubstep is unnecessary. Too many things nowadays are branded with it in the hopes of instant popularity. Besides, hearing the new weapons sounds is always delightful (Though there was a wub-less option available for the UNSC weapons video)

Well with the release of the new Promethean video, I could see 343i making a video exploring why Covie are enemies again, what their goal is on Requiem, and what weapons they will be using to fight the UNSC. These are all things we already know, but we also already knew all the things about the Prometheans that they shared in tha video too.