Spartan Ops voice idea

dinodares

I think that if you have a mic or a Kinect, you could record your own voice for a set of prompts and a speech recognition software could determine if you actually said what the prompt said and not something different. For example if you got stuck, then the voice file with you saying the stuck prompt like,"OH NO!" or something would play. I think that this would be a great thing because it would increase the player immersion. What do you guys think?

Great idea with great potential but easily abusable, and having someone to screen all the entries would be tedious and boring. Still, I fully support this, especially since my planned Spartan Ops squad with a few of my buddies might masquerade as the Four Horsemen--"Many know the Reaper but I don't know you."

Great idea with great potential but easily abusable, and having someone to screen all the entries would be tedious and boring. Still, I fully support this, especially since my planned Spartan Ops squad with a few of my buddies might masquerade as the Four Horsemen--"Many know the Reaper but I don't know you."

that's true...

• 1 month later...

Is it bad the first thing that came to mind reading this was someone dying and going "NEIN NEIN NEIN'? That or Arnold Schwartzenegger sound effects, while it is an interesting idea, I wouldn't wanna hear any 12 year olds going "SCREEEEEEE" when they die, over and over and over and over and over... Ideas like this often come with exploits, like in Rainbow six vegas 2 you could scan your face, and just saying that I'm sure people know what some decided to do there