Halo 4 helmets and visor colors

CRH113

I've seen visor colors that are unlocked via Specialization levelling, but are there other visor colors or ways to unlock them that i'm missing?

EDIT: I haven't heard anything more on the rest of the visor colors, whether you can use them from the start or not.

Edited by A_L00s3_Scr3w

@humpstyles: Yes in one of the latest videos by BravoMLG he shows that the visor colors match the armor colors. So there will be lots to choose from. The specialization visor colors are colors not in the armor color list, so they will be a bit more eccentric looking lol.

@humpstyles: Yes in one of the latest videos by BravoMLG he shows that the visor colors match the armor colors. So there will be lots to choose from. The specialization visor colors are colors not in the armor color list, so they will be a bit more eccentric looking lol.

Eccentric-looking? Like, iridescent colors, color-shifting visors? That's pretty wicked!

I kinda understand, since some of the specialization visor colors are gradients and multi-colored. Do you have a link to that video?

The Mark VI and Mark VII are the only MC helmets in Halo 4. BS Angel over at HaloWaypoint stated that they were not able to put all past varients into the game. The Armor seen at PAX was the final build and listing of all the Armor in Halo 4. It was stated in a Halo Bulletin from a couple weeks back. Here is the lnk, the question is asked towards the bottom of the bulletin right above the picture of the flag carrier killing an enemy player.

http://blogs.halo.xbox.com/Headlines/post/2012/09/05/The-Halo-Bulletin-9512.aspx

The Mark VI and Mark VII are the only MC helmets in Halo 4. BS Angel over at HaloWaypoint stated that they were not able to put all past varients into the game. The Armor seen at PAX was the final build and listing of all the Armor in Halo 4. It was stated in a Halo Bulletin from a couple weeks back. Here is the lnk, the question is asked towards the bottom of the bulletin right above the picture of the flag carrier killing an enemy player.

http://blogs.halo.xbox.com/Headlines/post/2012/09/05/The-Halo-Bulletin-9512.aspx

Well, that's disappointing. But i'm sure Rooster Teeth will come up with something about my favorite Blue guy :D