Effects of Forerunner Weapons

Victory Element

from the other halo games, we know that plasma weapons wreak havoc on shields, and human weapons can finish anything off, but what properties will the foerunner weapons have??

will the be effective at breaking shields, health, or something else?? i have not noticed any distinct patterns in the type of damage that they cause, and some info on this would be helpfull

please leave some links if you have any solid proof about these things

I posted in another thread, gotta find it first, but anyways, it seems like Human weapons do good blunt damage, while covie weapons do good against shields. It appears that the Prom. weapons are inbetween...they can take down shields, but not as fast as covie weapons, and can do blunt damage, but not as fast as human weapons. I am really glad that 343i has 3 varients of each weapon (human, covie, prom) to cover all styles of gameplay.

To me it seems like the really skilled people will use the Human weapons, covie weapons will be used for assists mainly, and prom. weapons have the inbetween touch for newer players of players more all around. Looks pretty sweet.

• Like 1

I posted in another thread, gotta find it first, but anyways, it seems like Human weapons do good blunt damage, while covie weapons do good against shields. It appears that the Prom. weapons are inbetween...they can take down shields, but not as fast as covie weapons, and can do blunt damage, but not as fast as human weapons. I am really glad that 343i has 3 varients of each weapon (human, covie, prom) to cover all styles of gameplay.

To me it seems like the really skilled people will use the Human weapons, covie weapons will be used for assists mainly, and prom. weapons have the inbetween touch for newer players of players more all around. Looks pretty sweet.

yeah, it will most likely be balanced. That makes the most sense, so they will be similar to brute weapons