[DGL] - Season 1 Match Three

DoctorB77

Announcement+Banner.png

DGL Season 1 - Match 3

Ok everyone Match 3 is up. If you want to see who you will be fighting this week just go the the DGL webpage at the link below. Now last week we had a couple people not finishing games and I want to let you know that it will really hurt your score. Even if you play and lose miserably you will get more points than those who do not play at all.

Anyway Gazzy Mill Mill is now ahead by a few points with Biggles in a close second. Skummgummigubbe is sitting in third 40 points behind the frontrunners. Gazzy and Biggles have 122 and 118 points.

Sorry for me not being able to upload as many videos that I had hoped to. School has been very busy lately and I am taking 3 Honors classes which assign a lot of homework. I will try to get a video up tonight from the second match list.

-NOTICE- GioFoSho or Absolute Dog need to complete a match before next friday, September 6 or they will not receive points for their first unfinished match. If one of them do play and the other does not then they will recieve the 50 points for the win.

Link to the DGL Match List : http://docsgamingleague.webs.com/match-list

Week 3 extended until next friday. Due to low play count. Everyone besides biggles and zaguroth need to play their third match.

• Like 2

Thank you Choot and Bullet. Soory to say guys but I am currently really short on time. This week I have had 9 tests and I havnt had a break besides the times that I am sleeping (or supposed to be).

So I do not think I will be able to get recordings until this weekend. I do still have to work around homework and hockey.

Awesome match Choot! Gotta question that spawning, eh? xD

Looking forward to match 4!

I asked Donut to fix it but he didnt respond and left the conversation. So until then you will play on realm and the reactor which I will fix this weekend.

• Like 1

Awesome match Choot! Gotta question that spawning, eh? xD

Looking forward to match 4!

...and me repeatedly falling off the map, lmao! :rofl:

I haven't had the chance to view the film but I believe the actual score should have been around 20 - 15. I'm gonna turn "suicide" settings to 0 points next time to replace the -1 standard setting, lol!

Bring on the next opponent! :thumbsup: