The impossible leaving of TDH

Minuette

As you can all tell by the title, I am leaving, may not be permanent, but it may be permanent, don't get your hopes up, I'll come back and finish the story I have already started since some of you wanted me too. I made a video just for this, the beginning part was just a test if you really want the goodbye skip to 0:8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaMhYGm1HjE

You know what? I can't leave, the sad thing is, You guys are probally the only people I talk to, This is a great community and I can never leave, So I suppose I'm "back" but don't celebrate yet, I have something personal coming up soon and if luck fails me, I may have to be gone for a couple of months, it's personal, so no one ask what it is

You know what? I can't leave, the sad thing is, You guys are probally the only people I talk to, This is a great community and I can never leave, So I suppose I'm "back" but don't celebrate yet, I have something personal coming up soon and if luck fails me, I may have to be gone for a couple of months, it's personal, so no one ask what it is

Yay! Don't scare me like that. I can't lose my brony friend. Good to know you're back *fires party cannon*