If you are a functioning member of Xbox Live, please note this...

Vinyl Scratch

Apparently there is a large amount of XboxLive players who have taken to this website called www.ConsoleJunk.com. This site apparently found an exploit that gives you free microsoft points and if you're lucky enough, you could win a new Xbox Elite or Slim, I am not aware of those details.

Many players of my XboxLive Friends List and players conjoining to their friends list all say that it works and that it is completely guaranteed to function just how it is advertised. I took a little surf onto their website and read about it a bit.

*NOTE- I never had any intention of utilizing their services as it would be unfair and bad sportsmanship to the fellow members who must pay for their Microsoft points*

I soon saw that in order for points to be uploaded to your account, you must give them ALL you account information away. Which most of us should know that this is NOT acceptable and some players are banned for such behavior. It is unsafe to just give out your private account information as people are not trustworthy.

It does however amaze me that most people are foolish enough to do this. First of all, the website specifically states this is an exploit, BUT this is not like a glitch or ect. in a game that the creators neglected to patch. THIS IS STEALING. These people have stolen from Microsoft thinking it isn't something to sneeze at and they'll just patch it later and that technically stealing, most likely, millions of dollars from the company AND the rest of the Xbox community. Second of all, what if Microsoft decides to do something and they check through their systems and find out ALL the players who have recieved points, but no financial transaction took place? THEY WILL BAN YOU PERMANENTLY.

It is completely asinine and criminal for these people to do this and all I have more to say is shame on you (players whom have taken in this website's service). Xbox Live and all of its community are looking down on you with shame and disappointment.

Please, anyone who reads this and you see some friends telling you about it, don't listen to them. Even try to prevent them from doing it cause it is stealing and Microsoft WILL catch you. ALSO, do not ever give out any personal account information unless you want someone to ruin your account and block you out of it. I say this because I do not wish for any of our dear members to be corrupted and to keep the good quality integrity of 343.

Have fun to all of you and play nice!

TX-20 :robo: