2 New Halo 4 Helmets!

HCSFan117

Now, Spartans were used for many things. Not just combat. Maybe they had to go in and scan some important glyphs or tech? Now, I know a lot of you hate the new looks of the helmets, but like I have said many times before, Spartans are super-soldiers, not fashion models. They are for work. They are supposed to be utilitarian, not pretty. These helmets look like they actually serve a purpose instead of looking good.

Though, you'd think that in 540-something years, we'd have good enough tech to make smaller scanners that could be within the helmets anyway. :|

Yeah I agree Ryu...just like with the Gunginir, the visor is big and sticks out for all to see and shoot at. More of a target in my opinion...kinda like the unicorn Helmet, that stick sticking out of it will make you stik out like a sore thumb behind cover lol

Yeah I agree Ryu...just like with the Gunginir, the visor is big and sticks out for all to see and shoot at. More of a target in my opinion...kinda like the unicorn Helmet, that stick sticking out of it will make you stik out like a sore thumb behind cover lol

I like that armor, but honestly, they always make the hit-boxes the same for all armor. So, if I am hiding, they'll see me, but can't do jack. :)

Until they walk around or jump over...:(