'Election 2012 Hub' coming to Xbox LIVE next week

screenshot_277200_thumb_wide300.jpg

Live election coverage and interactive features beamed to your box. If you're into all this US Presidential election stuff, you'll want to check out the 'Election 2012 Hub' on your Xbox 360 next week. Who are you going to vote for?

READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS

BY: Mike Jackson

The new dashboard hub will allow Xbox owners to "watch and interact with live election coverage of the presidential debates, learn the facts about the candidates and issues from Face the Facts USA, register to vote through Rock the Vote, and participate in live daily polling from YouGov."

On top of that, "NBCNews.com will deliver daily election programming to keep users up-to-date on the latest news and analysis about the election and the candidates."

Interactive features such as polls will also let you voice your opinions on the proceedings as they happen.

The first wave of content, which will focus on convention-related news, kicks off when the Hub goes live on Monday, 27 August.

• Like 3

I think that this is a good thing. I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of people gaming that don't vote and any interest that xbox live can help them spark is a good thing.

More voters the better, always good to have the majority of people voting, though putting it on xbox i don't know if it will gain much voters.