THFE Forge Contest (Prizes included)

Guest Oakley HiDef

Yeah, I'm sorry (if I sound preachy) Lord Satin, but until we can put ourselves in their shoes, judging over 100 submissions on Gameplay - Looks - Creativity, we shouldn't make rude comments about the THFE staff. This implies quite a bit of reviewing for each individual map, not to mention going through the versions that do not work with the gametype. I'm glad to see that they're taking their time to review everything, because we need to consider that the longer it takes them, the more-informed their final decision wil be. The Psycho Duck could not have said it better, patience is a virtue! I for one am also entered in the contest, and am very excited to hear the results - so I understand your anxiety (to a certain degree) but we must give them the time they require to make this decision. Anyways, that's my two cents on the situation.

If you're really interested in seeing some of the maps that were entered, you can easily download some of them by typing in [PB THFE Contest] on the "New Custom Searchs" on Reach, because it will really give you all an idea of the enormity of their undertaking. If looking through all of those submissions does not interest you, I know Choot 'em has his posted somewhere (I won't put a link here without his permission) and I posted mine in the Mini-game section. If you're interested in seeing it here's a link: [PB] Assassin's Creed

So, I wish you all luck in the contest and I'm very excited to hear the final verdict!

sorry, i didnt mean to sound rude, i wasnt thinking about how long it takes them to judge them. Niggles said that they had narrowed it down to 7 maps like 3 weeks ago i had just hoped that they would have chosen by now. it just seamed as if they'd forgotten about the contest, although, clearly they haven't.
  • Like 1