Halo 2 Anniversary Rumor Confirmed

SykoWolf

• 4 weeks later...

"was?" Saying past tense implies the possiblity that it isn't any longer and that is not possible...LOL

Agreed, is should be the operative word. We are still getting to places to explore...last moth I finally made it into the Sacred Icon Green Door room lol. Every time I play I see or find something new.

a jump is the release of the potential force, a bounce is the kinectic motion of the potential force still in motion.

You are out of your mind kid, a superbounce and a superjump are the same in Halo 2...that is what we are talking about. Stay on subject if you are going to quote me.

You are out of your mind kid, a superbounce and a superjump are the same in Halo 2...that is what we are talking about. Stay on subject if you are going to quote me.

Oh I'm sorry, unlike you, I'm not a halo 2 no life who did all the glitches and played online. Also, what's the difference between a bounce and jump? You don't even know

I agree, whenever someone said SB or SJ they meant the same thing and who cares as long as we know what we're talking about.

Oh I'm sorry, unlike you, I'm not a halo 2 no life who did all the glitches and played online. Also, what's the difference between a bounce and jump? You don't even know

I was a proud Halo 2 no life :)

BIG FISHYS

BIGGER FISHYS

Lol you are the one who had to look them up, not me. Don't call me names, it doesn't look good in print and don't apologize unless you mean it.
  • Like 1

Lol you are the one who had to look them up, not me. Don't call me names, it doesn't look good in print and don't apologize unless you mean it.

First of all, I didn't look it up, second of all you must have to of looked it up because you know the direct definition. I was using whatever information in my brain

Oh wow this thing has completely derailed! And wow come on you two or three or whatever...people it's a game! Does it really honestly matter what it's called? Superjump or superbounce? LIke Twister or Tornado. Does it Really Honestly Matter!? Before you answer me and scream "YES!" Annalyze the underlined question. I understand people are proud of things they know in a game or perhaps discovered, helped to discover, whatever! People my point is again: "Does it Really Honestly Matter?!" I can think of so many things that could be argued on.....when honestly the topic of super jump versus super bounce really has no impact on them making a Halo 2 Anniversary, which I think we can All agree would be AWESOME!

Sorry if it seems like I'm being a jerk or whatever, but please can we please get this thread back on track and that would be "Halo 2 Anniversary Rumor Confirmed"