It seems Doctor Halsey will be in Halo 4

Adam91

Who's Halsy?

So Chief is a Spartan-II, a super soldier. There are other Spartans, and they all came from that Spartan-II program. Halsey created the Spartan-II program, so she is viewed by all the Spartans as a kind of mother-figure. She also invented the MJOLNIR armor, which is the armor Chief and all the Spartans wear. She also created Cortana by cloning herself and using one of the clones brains to make her. She was that scientist yo have to protect in Reach, remember the one who gives Cortana to Noble 6? She is a really influential character in Halo and Im sure we'll be seeing her in the future games.

So Chief is a Spartan-II, a super soldier. There are other Spartans, and they all came from that Spartan-II program. Halsey created the Spartan-II program, so she is viewed by all the Spartans as a kind of mother-figure. She also invented the MJOLNIR armor, which is the armor Chief and all the Spartans wear. She also created Cortana by cloning herself and using one of the clones brains to make her. She was that scientist yo have to protect in Reach, remember the one who gives Cortana to Noble 6? She is a really influential character in Halo and Im sure we'll be seeing her in the future games.

Are there spartan I's?

Are there spartan I's?

Thats what I thought at first and the answer is yes and no. No because there was never a government project called Spartan-I and yes because there was a program called ORION where a few volunteers from the military recieved some augmentations(not as extreme as the Spartan-II's) that gave them some benefits, like Sgt. Johnson was a volunteer for ORION and that was part of what made him immune to the flood

Thats what I thought at first and the answer is yes and no. No because there was never a government project called Spartan-I and yes because there was a program called ORION where a few volunteers from the military recieved some augmentations(not as extreme as the Spartan-II's) that gave them some benefits, like Sgt. Johnson was a volunteer for ORION and that was part of what made him immune to the flood

Really? Because I thought it was because he was a cigar smoking, sh** talking, ass spanking badass.

• Like 1

Project ORION was the original "Spartan Program". It used less refined forms of "bio-augmentation" such as steroids and such. The way they did their augmentations caused issues with it's participants, and so it was dubbed a failure. While the project itself was called Project Orion, it's participants (the volunteers) were called Spartans. This is why the Spartan Program's participants were called the "Spartan II's".