The best enemy created

SHAMAZING T4CO

ok in my opinion i think the best enemy created is.......The Flood. I mean the flood shows many different traits like sometimes they will shoot you then next thing you know you have a combat form flying through the air towards you. Thats one of the ways i like the food, you never know what they will do which creates an unforgettable experience. Also bungie did a great job making the flood have a backstory, while unlike many modern shooters bungie did an excellant job making the flood have a whole storyline.I also find the flood very interesting i mean what other enemy enters a fallen teamates body, snaps his neck, mutates him, then turns him against you?I dont see russians doing that do you? And thats why i think the floods the best enemy created------>.<------- PERIOD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok in my opinion i think the best enemy created is.......The Flood. I mean the flood shows many different traits like sometimes they will shoot you then next thing you know you have a combat form flying through the air towards you. Thats one of the ways i like the food, you never know what they will do which creates an unforgettable experience. Also bungie did a great job making the flood have a backstory, while unlike many modern shooters bungie did an excellant job making the flood have a whole storyline.I also find the flood very interesting i mean what other enemy enters a fallen teamates body, snaps his neck, mutates him, then turns him against you?I dont see russians doing that do you? And thats why i think the floods the best enemy created------>.<------- PERIOD

im the best enemy

they r zombies

They seem like it, don't they. =o But The Flood aren't technically zombies.

More accurately, The Flood is a parasite that takes possession of creatures of sufficient mass and a that have a complex neural network. It then mutates the body to something suiting its purpose. While zombies are enslaved to a need to feed, The Flood bend to the will of the Gravemind.

But it's easy to make that mistake. =)

It tickles me to know that if The Flood were in L4D, the difficulty would go up by leaps and bounds.

And if it was in the Resident Evil games... So much ragequit. I don't think anyone would ever finish a game.

Agree the flood are best enemy.

Trying to do Halo3 on legendary, the flood level near end in the caves did make me rage quit so bad H3 hasn't been in my Xbox since, think that was November last year lol

They seem like it, don't they. =o But The Flood aren't technically zombies.

More accurately, The Flood is a parasite that takes possession of creatures of sufficient mass and a that have a complex neural network. It then mutates the body to something suiting its purpose. While zombies are enslaved to a need to feed, The Flood bend to the will of the Gravemind.

But it's easy to make that mistake. =)

The Flood is a bio-machine created by the Precursors to download memory from a deceased Precusor and store it in an archive Flood aka Gravemind. The Forerunners found them but the Flood was rampant and needed new hosts so they attack the Forerunners. From here on it was the Forerunner-Flood War. When the Forerunners sacrifice themselves they chose Humans to take their place and after a millenia or few the Flood was release again, but we prevailed for a short time. After the events on The Ark the Flood attack Covenant and Human worlds alike. With the alliance of both Covenant Separatist and UNSC they prevailed again.

my favaorite is the riche simmons (wind zombie) and the fire zombie in black ops. what I like about them is when you kill them they can use thier effects like the riche simmons (lol) zombie at death explodes and can be used as a flashbang and the fire zombie when killed leaves a trail of fire which blocks your way.