Party Up?

Tallgeese

So in Halo 3, after the game was over, you had the option of partying up with those left in the post game lobby. In Reach you do not have that option, if people do not leave they are still there, but may not be in your party for the next game and so on. Does anyone know if the Party Up system from Halo 3 will be brought back? I really liked it and think it should personally

I would like to see a system similar to Halo 3, but with the ability to choose who you do and don't want to party up with. I know you could just back out of searching and get into the same lobby with whoever you want to play with, but it couldn't hurt to add this feature (if it's even possible) so that you wouldn't have to stop searching.

I agree...if you inititate the Party Up and thus become the party leader, you should have the ability to kick someone who also joins the party that you do not want. Too often in Halo 3, when you initiate Party Up, someone that was bad will join the party. The Party Up leader/initiator should have the ability to kick them.

I agree...if you inititate the Party Up and thus become the party leader, you should have the ability to kick someone who also joins the party that you do not want. Too often in Halo 3, when you initiate Party Up, someone that was bad will join the party. The Party Up leader/initiator should have the ability to kick them.

That leads to trolls in the lobbies. It's better to just leave and invite the good ones back.