"Halo 4" All UNSC Weapon Sounds & Multiplayer Gameplay

TrulyExclusive

Wow shotgun got a huge overhaul. Wonder why they didn't go over the human machine gun seen in the beginning. The SAW... have to reserve judgement until I play but it looks like fun. Railgun is lol. Strange they didn't go over frag grenades either.

I would have to agree with you mACca431, it appears the 'SAW; will fill the niche that has been vacant throughout the Halo games. I was just wondering why they were introducing a new weapon now into canon. Like I said above in another of my posts, if it balances well, I will probably use it.

Well adding a squad assaualt weapon is taking more from CoD/Battlefield...there has never been a squad assault weapon in any Halo game or novel as far as I know. So if the Humans are at peace, than why add a weapon like the 'SAW', the inclusion of the other weapons makes sense because they have been in past installments and novels.

i'd say its adding more realism into halo, and halo isn't realistic, just the way we like it. i'm not implying that the saw addition is a bad thing. after all 343 knows what they're doing. maybe they'll be another covie weapon to counter part the unsc weapons with an equal ammount.

I agree sneaky, adding the 'SAW' which looks like the MG36, a real LMG and not really changing the fact that it is a LMG is adding more realism than what Halo has been. Sure the weapons in Halo are "based" off of real weapos, however, there is no sticky detonator, rail gun etc. the LMG is too realistic in my opinion.

I think I`m most interested in seeing if they`ll make a vid for the other new weapons and such.Or if they`re gonna make another "Making Halo 4" anytime soon.

I agree sneaky, adding the 'SAW' which looks like the MG36, a real LMG and not really changing the fact that it is a LMG is adding more realism than what Halo has been. Sure the weapons in Halo are "based" off of real weapos, however, there is no sticky detonator, rail gun etc. the LMG is too realistic in my opinion.

While the SAW is a more realistic type gun than in previous titles;it`s got a much more futuristic look and feel about it that should make up for that realism.Not to say realism isn`t good some times.....