Assassins Creed 3 or Medal of Honor Warfighter?

Sierra1117

I was torn between these two games. Assassins Creed looks fun because of the great open world gameplay, smooth combat mechanics, amazing story, and fun multiplayer. I honestly wasnt looking forward to Medal of honor, but when they announced the Battlefield 4 beta, it suddenly got alot more interesting. I saw it as buying the beta and getting the game for free, but now im interested in more personal story between the Tier 1 operater, nd the multiplayer looks stunning. I know they both have multiplayer but I'm wondering which will be better for that because Im getting 2 copies of whatever game I get.

I would suggest Assassin's Creed. It is an amazing game(#2 in my best games). Now if you want BF4 beta, you should wait for the full game and just watch some gameplay when it releases. And for the multiplayer, I haven't played any metal of honor online but i assume it is good. If you get AC3, you should focus on the long story, but multiplayer is also very fun!

You can't compare an FPS to an Action/Adventure.

But I would pick AC3.

Actually I can. I'm wondering which one I should put my money into and it's always kinda annoyed me when people say you cant compare the,because they're different genres.

• 4 weeks later...