hardest challenges

bgammax

All of the LASO challenges... I can no longer be bothered to play Halo Reach's campaign and having to do it with all the skulls on without dying once is insane for me.

that's the point of tem and why I said no weekly because let's face it that **** tip of the spear Laso is commonly the weekly challenge

All of the LASO challenges... I can no longer be bothered to play Halo Reach's campaign and having to do it with all the skulls on without dying once is insane for me.

i did all the LASO challenges once but not again and when you have to win 70 games... before that challenge is shown i win every 2nd game then the challenge is shown i don't winn at all

• 2 months later...

The hardest one for me is the one that require either a crap load of sprees's or multikills. Those are a nightmare for me. I can sorta do the multikills, but not the sprees.

And LASO's can be easy if you know the tricks. Nightfall being the easiest. Pillar of Autumn, on the other hand, is a real night mare.