Just saying Hi!

IElitePredatorI

Hi everyone! I might be new here but im not new to the Halo Series! I haven't really been into using forums but I thought I would give it a go and I hope my experience here will be good and hopefully make some friends. The only problem I might encounter with some of you is that I like Elites more than Spartans...

:awesome:

Don't worry, there is lots of dinosaurs, I mean Elites around. I think I am the only one that really jokes around with them though. Since you like Elites I will call you dinosaur, but don't worry, I mean no harm. ;) Welcome to the forums

Edit #1: I see you play MTG by the way. I have not played since Zendikar rolled out because I hate the current state of MTG but I am still a fan. Do you play Standard (T2), Vintage, Legacy, Extended?

Don't worry, there is lots of dinosaurs, I mean Elites around. I think I am the only one that really jokes around with them though. Since you like Elites I will call you dinosaur, but don't worry, I mean no harm. ;) Welcome to the forums

Edit #1: I see you play MTG by the way. I have not played since Zendikar rolled out because I hate the current state of MTG but I am still a fan. Do you play Standard (T2), Vintage, Legacy, Extended?

Erm, what do you mean by MTG? Magic: The Gathering? Sorry but I think you have confused me with someone else because I have never played it before if that is what you are refering to.