Gametype Ideas?

BigMartin58

Building upon a previous suggestion of a KOTH variant where you only get kill while in the Hill, You can do that easily enough now. Just set players to have no damage dealing capabilities. Then give the hill traits that allow them to deal damage while inside. The only drawback is that the King can gun down the enemy before they get to him.

Hail to the King!

• Like 1

Is there any chance of a link to this? I would love a clan system in halo 4.

Sure. Here you go.

http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/06/new-halo-4-info-blowout-via-expertzone.html

It is on the thread titled "Online Experience." The way I interpreted it was that they were bringing back a clan system.

:)

@SweamyBagel: From what I can tell is that there will be a clan system set up for Waypoint and it will somehow be integrated into stats etc. for Halo 4. But they havent really released much about it yet. Who knows.

As for a gametype, Assassin Fest: The only way to kill someone is to assassinate them lol

• Like 1

Sure. Here you go.

http://www.littleeng...expertzone.html

It is on the thread titled "Online Experience." The way I interpreted it was that they were bringing back a clan system.

:)

lets hope they do bring back the clan system. We have come along way since halo 2, lets hope the clan system is just as advanced and free from bugs.