cheaters.

DEADMOU5XX

****k i just wanted too make suree ... -____- i know its a dumb question but like i said i wanted too be sure...

Technically no one knows yet, no one has asked this question nor has 343i discussed this. Maybe there will be special armor for people who are found cheating called the ConArtist or something. :)

• Like 1

yea lol and the reason i ask because i wus playing halo 3 and been getting alot of aimbotters . like in replay i see them shoot some other way and it always get head shots. -_- more in sniping and gets me mad and my rank goes down. so yeah.

Obviously 343industries is going to do anything within their power to stop cheating/boosting/Modding. The reason nobody has asked this question and nobody has talked about it is because of how obvious a video game companies resistance and reaction towards cheaters will be.

There are no dumb questions and don't ever feel like there are. Now this can develop into a debate about how cheaters should be handled. While I don't think this was ever the intention of the thread it doesn't matter.

EDIT: The only way somebody could ever make me cheat is if doing so gave me something new (like a cardboard box chestpiece). So I do not think this would be a likely solution. I myself am in full support of reviving the Halo 3 banhammer. It seemed to work well enough.

I am sure 343i will not promote cheating, so yes they will have their own banhammer. However, Bungie's so called banhammer really did nothing. I have played countless games where someone has been using an aimbot, lag-switch, or some other form of cheating and still nothing happens. So hopefully 343i because they are M$ will be more strict and ban more people.

However, the quit ban is rediculous...just saying. If the game was fun people would not quit as much. People quit Reach now because it is not fun anymore. Halo 2/3 people quit far less than on Reach

Well seeing as cheating has been a big issue of online mp since Halo 2, I am not too surprised that this post has gotten this many hits so far lol. Cheating is a pain and makes the game no fun for anyone. Why cheat? It takes away all fun and competition of the game

However, the quit ban is rediculous...just saying. If the game was fun people would not quit as much. People quit Reach now because it is not fun anymore. Halo 2/3 people quit far less than on Reach

i liked the quit ban, though if sometimes when your internet really lagged many games and you timed out and the quit ban abnned you it would suck. But other wise, it gets rid of players who just want to play that EXCACT game type. But dont play reach if you dont like it! and spoil for people who wants to play a good game with even teams.

its pretty hard to make a game that EVERYbody likes...

I do play Reach, but I only play anniversary due to it not bieng riddled with inconsistencies and as many cheaters. I am just glad that 343i has finally gotten rid of the quit ban and implemented the drop in system for when people leave games, this will improve the unbalanced team issues and quitting issues.