armor abilities Please reply everyone

Jhorse02

Ok so I read that there will be more abilities than the e3 build has shown. Pv, hardlight shield, hologram and thrust pack were all shown. But according to a article I read, active camo, jetpack, a regeneration field, and a turret deploy of some sort will also make an appearance. I hope these last 4 will be in big team battle only because having these in infinity slayer or any other smaller game modes will turn this into halo reach 2. I personally wish jetpack would stay out and I wish camo was a map pickup but if they must stay please be btb only. Why not use active camo on the ordinance drops? Even that would be better. Say on your first drop you could use speed boost, second one camo and if u get 3 then u could get overshield without the invincibility. I don't like the idea of doing more damage or faster shield regen either. I'm not bashing h4 I'm super excited and used my vacation the week of nov 6 just for this. Please tell me ur thoughts on this?

The only AA I don't understand or want is the AutoSentry or turret deploy. If dis works like CoD's turret from care packages, I don't see this working for halo 4's multiplayer. It would give away too many kills :S

The only AA I don't understand or want is the AutoSentry or turret deploy. If dis works like CoD's turret from care packages, I don't see this working for halo 4's multiplayer. It would give away too many kills :S

. I agree I was just naming a few but this might be cool for btb ctf or something

At the Comic Con panel they said that Active Camo is returning. Jetpack, Evade, and Armor Lock are not. Jetpack and Evade have been replaced with Thruster which is a combination of the two. Drop shield and Regeneration shield could be coming back which could be cool.

The only video I saw that featured the Sentry Turret showed it floating over the Flag in a CTF game and it was blown up pretty quick. it looks like it really only helps in getting assissts when youre not around

At the Comic Con panel they said that Active Camo is returning. Jetpack, Evade, and Armor Lock are not. Jetpack and Evade have been replaced with Thruster which is a combination of the two. Drop shield and Regeneration shield could be coming back which could be cool.

The only video I saw that featured the Sentry Turret showed it floating over the Flag in a CTF game and it was blown up pretty quick. it looks like it really only helps in getting assissts when youre not around

drop shield is gone and where did you hear jetpack was gone id like to see the artical or video please.

the jet pack is not gone. Both the jet pack and thruster pack will be in halo 4. Jet pack is the usual thing to help you get a height advantage. Thruster pack is like a speed boost. You stay low to the ground and thruster pack thrusts you forward to gain ground

:awesome: I knew my jetpack wasn't gone!

i may be mistaken, but as far as what has been released or talked about at E3, RTX, and ComicCon, thruster pack is replacing jet pack and evade. And I believe RoosterTeethFan is correct, there will not be drop shield or Regeneration. I will look for the video that mentioned the issues surrounding jet pack/thruster.

Another note of interest, in Halo Reach on any given Slayer gametype (and often in the majority of other gametypes) there are only 5 armor abilities available. Armor Lock, JetPack, Sprint, Active camo, and Hologram.

Hologram is making a return, Active Camo is making a return, thruster is a combination of jet pack and evade, hardlight shield, and promethean vision, which equal 5 armor abilities. Again, given what has been announced, JetPack will not make a return on its own, it is now a part of thruster.