Hello! :D

Jerry

DUDE?! You're Stoked about Halo 4 aswell! Awesome, I hope to see you in matchmaking brother. If you want you can add me on Xbox Live. MY Gt is KSI Haze Lurker, but unfortunately for being better than the General I decided to leave the clan.

Anyways, welcome to the forums Jerry, by the way, this is a Community forum created by our Admin; Twam!

^.^ He's a real swell guy but often times lurks in the shadow. Also, I'm sorry if I replied a little late and you're already gone.

That'd be a shame.

• Like 1

DUDE?! You're Stoked about Halo 4 aswell! Awesome, I hope to see you in matchmaking brother. If you want you can add me on Xbox Live. MY Gt is KSI Haze Lurker, but unfortunately for being better than the General I decided to leave the clan.

Anyways, welcome to the forums Jerry, by the way, this is a Community forum created by our Admin; Twam!

^.^ He's a real swell guy but often times lurks in the shadow. Also, I'm sorry if I replied a little late and you're already gone.

That'd be a shame.

haha, noo im still here :D looking forward to play with you in halo 4 :D btw my gt is: Sangheili 25

i'll add you now :)