Halo 2 HD Remake?!!

Gravastar

I read today on Gamespot news that 343 are making a follow up to Halo CE Anniversary!!!!

Halo 2 HD Redux!!!! PLEASE! 343i or someone tell me this is true. Halo 2 was just the best, and to get a shiny new HD version would be absolutely beautiful!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!!

If 343 remade Halo 2...theres a good chance they would not remake the multiplayer, as fondly remembered as it is, thus causing a giant **** storm. If you ask me, 343 is better focusing on the future of Halo then the past. One anniversary Halo game is good enough.

ya, i agree, they cant remake each halo game after a new one comes out. i do think it would be better if they focused their efforts on the fututre of halo, not the past

A Halo 2 remake would be absolutely amazing! Updated graphics, updated enemies and updated Chief and Arby! A Halo 2 remake would be amazing, I have always wanted to play Halo 2 in HD quality and with the new improved engine.