MLG on halo 4?

Guest FreeSETHMAN

MLG on halo 4  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will MLG be on halo 4?

Do you have a 50 in Halo 3? Probably not. You are right about the boosters, but a game that old is gonna have a lot more boosters going for a rank you can actually lose. I got my 50 when the game first came out when it took more skill, but if you play legit it is still hard. Also Halo 4 will be in MLG and have an MLG playlist.

I have a 50 on many other accounts.

Im pretty sure it was easier to get a 50 when the game first came out because basically you were playing new people.

I know it will have a playlist, but, it may not be at events or anything.

Please, don't start another arguement, i don't want another banning.

Do you have a 50 in Halo 3? Probably not. You are right about the boosters, but a game that old is gonna have a lot more boosters going for a rank you can actually lose. I got my 50 when the game first came out when it took more skill, but if you play legit it is still hard. Also Halo 4 will be in MLG and have an MLG playlist.

So you're saying we should judge whether or not Halo 4 is going to be part of future MLG events based on the playlist rankings of the people who're discussing it, rather than their arguments?

OT: It isn't hard to get a 50 in Halo 3 these days. I have a friend who bought his 360 six months ago and got to a 50 before his XBL Gold ran out. And he's not even a particularly good player.

I have a 50 on many other accounts.

Im pretty sure it was easier to get a 50 when the game first came out because basically you were playing new people.

I know it will have a playlist, but, it may not be at events or anything.

Please, don't start another arguement, i don't want another banning.

Actually your highest skill is 45 and your a brigadier grade 2 lol. Your kd is also .93

Since you get better by practicing and playing lots of halo counts as practicing, I'd have to say that, yes, that is how it works.

Then you haven't been around halo for very long, I have seen plenty of inheritors on reach that were terrible and I've seen tons of people in playlists in h3 with well over 2k exp in the playlist and only in the 20s. Some people are awful and will never get better.

The reason so many people liked reach is that they could actually level up without having to have any decent amount of skill

• Like 1

Wouldn't be that difficult to have MLG in Halo 4, playlist wise.

BS Angel has confirmed there will be playlists in Halo 4 that will have no Loadouts or Armour mods, so MLG can adopt that for their playlist hopefully, keep true to just the BR/Pistol starter weapons.

As for Halo 4 at events, it would be fantastic to see, especially for the players and the spectators, the players have said it feels like Halo, the spectators WANT to see Halo, I believe they even had/have a voting thing on their site asking what they want to see on the circuit and Halo is right at the top of that?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Halo that helped shape MLG to become what it is today?

Wouldn't be that difficult to have MLG in Halo 4, playlist wise.

BS Angel has confirmed there will be playlists in Halo 4 that will have no Loadouts or Armour mods, so MLG can adopt that for their playlist hopefully, keep true to just the BR/Pistol starter weapons.

As for Halo 4 at events, it would be fantastic to see, especially for the players and the spectators, the players have said it feels like Halo, the spectators WANT to see Halo, I believe they even had/have a voting thing on their site asking what they want to see on the circuit and Halo is right at the top of that?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Halo that helped shape MLG to become what it is today?

Agreed with first point.

That may not be MLG for the second point, it could just be classic team slayer and stuff, i wouldn't get hopes up for the MLG playlist until we know a list of playlists.

I thought team fortress 6v6 was on top, and halo was second?

Yeah but that doesn't matter anymore, that doesn't mean halo deserve that chance, we messed up as a community, and the game sucked, both of these combined may mean we won't get another shot.

• 1 month later...