Favorite armor ability?

HaloGamer 7

Armor Lock. I find that the way they've set up BTB its almost impossible to survive for long periods of time on foot. What I mean by this is that I often find myself having to armor lock to avoid banshees and scorpions. Furthermore I might add that I am very good at using it to take out enemy vehicles such as warthogs and wraiths in addition to ghosts and revenants [sic]. That's a very useful skill in BTB.

• Like 1

I have two that I find equally helpful.

Sprint: Is great with it's simplicity. I'm a run and gun guy, and sprint helps me get everywhere faster. Enemy positions, weapon and vehicle spawns, you name it.

Drop shield: A great ability if you use it right, and to a good advantage. It can fully regenerate heath, and provide cover for retrieving objectives. Also, if used right... can easily hijack a banshee. This works far more than it should.

Totally Sprint and Active Camo. I have always felt like a fast, sneaky kinda stalker :sofa:

Active camo - For the reason it's the best AA for sniping, being unseen is the soul point of sniping in Halo.

I don't normally like peoples posts, but when I do, I wish I could like them a second time :P

• Like 2