If They Came To Hear Me Beg Achivement problem

TheGoodTomakazi

For this achievement on the last reach mission pillar of autumn i assasinated the elite at the bottom of the cliff after sprinting and jumping off of it 4 TIMES and i still didnt get the achievement. I tried it on all the diffuculties except easy and i never recieved it after assasinating the elite. Does anyone know why???

This is odd, if you did have everything right. I think I have a few troubleshooting options.

1. Be sure the fall would have killed you. Do this by jumping off of the farthest edge of the cliff, and jump to give yourself a height boost, make sure there are no smooth inclinations below you in your landing zone.

2. I know you did this, but be sure it isn't on easy.

3. Lastly, try not to land on the elite to assassinate. Target the zone just behind him.

This took me about 20 hilarious attempts or more to get. releasing sprint midair and making sure you don't hit anything between your jump and the assassination helps. and you NEED to aim behind him and assassinate him just before you hit the ground. if you hit him you'll either kill him before you start assassinating him or it'll stop your fall.

Sorry about putting this in the wrong forum. I FINALLY got the achievement. Turns out I kept holding sprint down. Funny thing is its easier to assasinate the elite on heroic due to the pattern he walks. And for all of you guys out there who had trouble getting the is achievement, who got tired of Emile saying the same line over and over again? I know I did.