Chief's Nightmare from Covenant Hell

Did4ct

21 members have voted

1. 1. How Sweet is the new Ghost?

• Not Very :(
    • I Don't Care..
    • It Matches the Color of BADASS

The Ghosts of the past have been officially One-Upped.

* Had difficulty posting it. SweatyBagels has done EVERYONE a favor and posted this glorious picture of the new Ghost, which by the way, will go uncontested with the absence of its evil nemesis the Armor Lock.

-Happy Hunting

• Like 2

Your link is broke for me. I would very much like to see this ghost... Its my absolute favorite part of Halo Multiplayer aside for the BR. I find it to be the most skillful vehicle aside for maybe the warthog.

I think that this is what you mean.

H4_ghost_render.jpg

If that's what your referring to then I love it. It seems sleek, a little darker than previous Halos.

• Like 3

Does anyone know if the new ghost will have a limited boost like in Reach? Or if will have a different firing method(ie alternating or firing both guns at once). One more question, will it still have that left hand side fuel tank that can blow up the ghost if shot at? Personally I hope thd Halo 4 ghost will be like the halo 2 one.

I've got to say that I'm not the biggest fan of the new guy doing the voice over, or if it's the same guy as previous installments. I mean, it's still good but it doesn't have the same feeling as the others for me. The others were unique and this one just seems plain and not unique. I don't know. Perhaps it's just me.

• Like 1