A Gametype Like Search...

Undead

A Gametype Like Search In Halo 4?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is This A Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

Now before people rage and completely flip out I just want you guys to listen to my idea. I honestly think that Halo needs a gametype like Call of Duty's Search and Destroy. Why? Because its fun, because you can show others how good you can do in a clutch situation and it takes teamwork. Its also my favorite gametype on Call of Duty... but that one doesn't matter. haha.

All I'm saying is that Halo needs a elimination gametype. I don't know I thought it was a good idea... tell me what you think.

Honestly, I have no idea what Search and Destroy is.... Because I despise CoD. But based off of the word "Elimination" my guess would be each team member has a certain number of lives, and you play till you are out of lives. If so, yes, I would enjoy that. Just as long as lives are not shared between team members. Cause all I see in that circumstance, is people purposely committing suicide.

• Like 2

Honestly, I have no idea what Search and Destroy is.... Because I despise CoD. But based off of the word "Elimination" my guess would be each team member has a certain number of lives, and you play till you are out of lives. If so, yes, I would enjoy that. Just as long as lives are not shared between team members. Cause all I see in that circumstance, is people purposely committing suicide.

No Search is where:

You have two objectives A and B.

One team plants the bomb at an objective, the other team can defuse it.

The round ends when:

- One team eliminates all other players of the other team (who only have one life).

- The bomb is planted and it explode.

- Or if one team defuses the bomb before it explodes (If the other team plants the bomb).

Lasts up to 7 rounds first to 4 wins.

Also one team is offense, and one is on defense.

I am sorry but I do not agree. I don't think this would work well in halo because of how much more damage a player can take before dying. In search and destroy there might be a moment where the entire team they have are together. In cod. You might be able to take some of them out before they killed you. However in halo they would notice you before you would be able to five shot that person who you are shooting will be able to return fire along with his teammates and pepper you with bullets before you can get a single kill. Also Constantly I don't that a final kill cam would be ok because people who play both halo and cod would complain

Also Constantly I don't that a final kill cam would be ok because people who play both halo and cod would complain

People will complain either way.

I'm more for final kill cams. I just think they'd be hilarious. And some of the kills that take place in Halo are some of the best in any shooter, ever.