Earning Achievements Will Also Earn Xbox Live Rewards This Fall

Beginning this fall Microsoft will offer a new way to earn Xbox Live Rewards based on your achievements, according to a recent announcement.

A tweet from earlier today reads: ”We’ve hit 50,000 followers, which means it’s time for an announcement! Coming Fall: a new way to earn Rewards based on your Achievements!”

No further information was given, but the announcement seems to suggest that gaining achievements in games will be rewarded with Microsoft Points. If this is the case then expect challenges to be set based on certain new releases, such as unlocking a really difficult achievement or completing a certain percentage of a game’s achievement list.

• Like 5

FKFSFDGTJEJAIDAOFJSFKSDKFKEF WHY MUST U UNLEASH THIS NOW THAT I GOT ALLLLLL THE ACHIEVEMENTS IN REACH AND HALO 3?! curses! evil rewards program!! D:< i shalt have my revennnnngggeeeeee [disapears in a cloud of smoke] [coughing...] minion! gas mask plz! reveeennnngggeeee!

• Like 1