343 kinda broke the next halo

rensoku

for starters how is it the covy is still around after being killed by the ark and the flood? then why is it that the elites are back with the covy? cause im sure they be still pisst off that the covy just try to kill all the elites off that believe in the same **** as the rest of the race i know if i was the elites i be killing those ***** that just try to kill off my whole race an forget about the humans my own people had just try kill me and my brothers that is something that wont be forgotten. another note if the covy was really still be around why isnt it the brutes leading them? they seem more hell bent on getting some pay back from the humans for what they did an on the elites. another 343 had forgetten was in halo 3 at the end where the flight master was depress about there home world and arby wanted to go there to see what happend im very curious what is happening there to know what happen to the elites home world im very sure arby would take all the elites he can and fight what ever threat is there,then there is the timeline master cheif was asleep for 4 years ehh doesnt make much sense that the human ship some how ran into the fore runner master cheif landed on it would had made more sense if it was like 100 or 200 years later. now the fore runner sentinels in 1 an 2 we got the idea that was how the fore runner had fought that they used this machines and enegry type weapons to fight the flood that seem very believe able why the fore runners was over taken by the flood an was force to make the Halo ring's. with your new type of fore runner machines seem like they would had killed the flood no matter how many there were and beat the flood so doesnt seem the flood would win agaisnt these new guys. back to the human ship when i saw that gameplay first look on game stop i thought that ship was the Spirit of Fire would been kinda cool that cheif meets other spartans. not saying 343 isnt going to do a good job of this game what im saying is if your going to keep going with the halo's atleast follow what has been know take that and build off of it cause Bungie already lay down the ground floor for you guys to build up on, instead it has seem you took that an threw it away smashing what made halo halo and making your own type of game that has the halo people in it and saying its halo when its probably not another way of saying it you took a master piece of a picture and took it moved it around an made it ugly. like just seeing the elites being apart of the covy doesnt seem right for the whole story of halo the elites got betaryed by there own leaders and yet now there buddies again? im very sure i wouldnt be if someone try to kill me then wanted me to work for them again.

WOW! and LOL! what makes 80% of halo is the multiplayer! matchmaking competative! seemed kinda weird how master chief randomly landed on this planet and still doesn't make sense to me but then again i dont follow the books. Long as i can slotter people with a Battle Rifle and get high ranks, i could care less about Forge, Social playlist! Not going to lie but im acually looking forward to playing this campaign. thsese enemies acually look like fun to kill. grunts and Elites got boring and LOL Flood was annoying as hell to kill in halo 3. :D

Ranking System FTW!

okay not all of us just play halo for the multi player maps and i play halo for its story and from the info i have doesnt make sence at all why the elites be with the covy or how the covy is around notice at the end of halo 3 flood was stop covy was destoryed cheif goes to sleep and i understand why he would land on the fore runner home world cause the ark was built near it that make sense what doesnt is the info they showed how it is the humans magicly found that place again even thou the evil c3po said they were in the center an showed where there earth is at and from the distance would atleast take the humans a very very long time but wouldnt for the elites cause the elites tech always been better and faster. like the elites are noble believe in honor keeping there word. im very sure elites would never be apart of the covy again an the brutes were always the type wanted just to kill things and didnt care that why there were able to betray the elites with no problem in halo 2. its the brutes that be the type to be like we are coming for you damnit massing there forces to finish the job against the humans an elites

Tl;Dr.... a man after my own heart. Since reading all the books is obviously going to take much too long to figure all this out, I will post up the short summary that will.fill you in. Look for it a bit later today...unless someone else cares to.explain it away.

Spoiler Alert!

the arbiter appears to be assassinated in his attempts to keep the other elites from returning to war with the humans

ONI assists these rebel elites because they want a war-torn elite nation so they dont have to deal with the elites trying to come back and wipe them out so basically the elites get taken over by a rebel force and arbiter is prolly dead and the elites come back to kick our butts :D kk?

Alright, just in case you find the books too difficult to get to, I'll put a little synapses here.

In Halo 3, the Hierarchs were killed and the covenant was scattered to the wind. Remember, there were still covenant forces on Earth, and in various other places as well when the Ark was destroyed.

The Elites (Sangheili) were split into a few different factions. The first faction was those that followed the Arbiter. The second faction was those that opposed the Arbiter. (conjecture) The third faction was those that even though the Hierarchs were liars, the covenant as a whole wasn't bad.

The Hierarchs were the "kings" of the covenant. However, just like in real life, killing a king doesn't always kill the kingdom he rules. There were those within the covenant who commanded a great deal of respect, even after the Great Schism (when the Hierarchs ordered the death of the Sangheili).

(conjecture) What probably ended up happening is the word got out about "The Three Liars" (Hierarchs) and the elites who still believed in the covenant took their places, or other "prophets" did. That's generally what happens in a power vacuum.

So, basically, while there ARE friendly elites, there are also distinctly unfriendly elites who despise humanity with the very core of their being. Which is the main reason the Arbiter is opposed in the first place.

the arbiter appears to be assassinated in his attempts to keep the other elites from returning to war with the humans

ONI assists these rebel elites because they want a war-torn elite nation so they dont have to deal with the elites trying to come back and wipe them out so basically the elites get taken over by a rebel force and arbiter is prolly dead and the elites come back to kick our butts :D kk?

I really doubt that the Arbiter was successfully assassinated. He has lived through a few assassinations in his time. Also, the rebels that the ONI operatives were assisting weren't responsible for the bombardment on Sanghelios.

Well, actually these elites are rebels, as taken by the missing armor pieces, and the elite-human truce was temporary and lasted about two years, and Halo 4 is way after two years. While a few elites decided to live on earth, a lot of them left,never to fight humans again, while these elites were sent to guard the shield world from humans in 2524, and their armor and gear is out dated. But they dont know the prophets betrayed the elites, and the covenant was destroyed. So they still fight the humans, inexplicably re-forming the covenant, and whilst I respect your opinion, you need to have faith in 343. As for you wolfy, the arbiter is playable some point through the spartan ops story line, so he lives on, my friend.

post-24980-0-19195700-1340167331_thumb.jpg

post-24980-0-93487900-1340167336_thumb.jpg

I don't think that's correct Cold, the Elites and other covenant related species seen in Halo 4 are rogues, in other words turned from the Covenant and the aftermath of the Covenant's fall.

TBH, kinda sick of hearing Halo 4 being compared to other games, including Halo 1, 2, 3... Halo 4 starts off a new franchise essentially.. That being said, 343 can do what they want.

• Like 2